Saturday, February 12, 2011

Rap in Zaqatala

I'm from New York, which means I like rap. (Because don't those two things go hand in hand?) My favorite rapper is (clearly) Jay-Z, and I will listen to most rap as long as its not COMPLETELY ridiculous (Soulja Boy Tell 'Em?? Ummm NO!)... or at least the ridiculousness is hilarious in its severity (see: Cam'ron, Juelz Santana, Dipset, etc). So when I found out that we actually have rappers in my small region of Zaqatala I was super excited, because, really, how awesome is that?!?

Below is a music video by some of our local rappers. Enjoy, and feel free to leave any thoughts/comments/suggestions!

2 comments:

  1. why, at the bazar of course! Well, they would be the homemade kind, out of women's pantyhouse. Because nothing says 'gangster' more than wearing women's underwear as a hat!

    ReplyDelete