Friday, January 14, 2011

Resolutions

At the beginning of every year, I like to make New Year's Resolutions...and usually about a week later I forget all about 'em. In an effort to actually remember them this year and maybe even try to keep up with them, I'm going to write them down.

Post-PC related:
1) Study and take the GREs in June.
2) Study and take the LSATs in June.
3) Research graduate school programs and apply by the end of the year.

Work related:
4) Continue my clubs.
5) Continue meeting people in my community.
6) Have an awesome Art Camp again this summer.
7) Try to get materials (textbooks/workbooks) to teach Spanish in the summer.
8) Get involved with softball.

Azerbaijan related:
9) Do all the things on my AZ bucket list

Life related:
10) Keep in better contact with peeps in the US
11) Laugh a lot.
12) Be awesome year-round.

Inshallah in December I will be able to say that I did all (or most) of these things... we'll see!

1 comment:

  1. I took the LSATs before I came to AZ. Wasn't sure what I wanted to be when I grew up, so I took them just in case.

    This is an awesome list. Go get 'em.

    ReplyDelete